Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Stenciling Some Sunshine

 Saw Make My Monday Challenge #171 is to Use a Stencil and I opened my newest one.

Loving stencil lately, and this one is so sweet!  It is Lemon & Leaves from Trinity Stamps. I inked it with Gina K Designs inks.  The stamped sentiment is from Gina K's Heart mini-set, and the sunshine die is from My Favorite Things. Panels were cut with Gina K Master Layouts 2. Sequins from my stash. 

This 4 piece layering stencil is 6"x9" so you can create two cards with one session!  I will be posting the second card on Saturday as a design team inspiration. 

Also Linking to a few others challenges:
   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
   Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
   Dream Valley Challenge #267 - anything goes


4 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh looking card with the lemons Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an awesome job on the stenciling. The various layers are so realistic looking. And I love the sentiment. It matches exactly. Thank you for joining the Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    ReplyDelete