Saturday, April 23, 2022

I Spy Something with 'B'

 Ellie's very fun challenge begins at Allsorts "I Spy Something with B"  Prize for the winner of the challenge is from Pearlywinks, and two Paper Discovery stencils,  generous sponsors at Allsorts.


My grandchildren love playing "I spy something with my little eye" - even the bigger kids get into it.  

My card for the challenge focuses on my favorite thing after crafting: Baking!! It just makes me happy to be in the kitchen cooking. My Mimee started teaching me as a toddler and I had small bread and pie tins to use along side her. I created a random stamped panel all from the Sugar & Spice Inspiration set from Brutus Monroe. I colored them with alcohol markers. The sentiments are from strips included in that set.

Check out the design team cards at Allsorts to see the many different "B" creations!  And play along. My list was bubbles, bicycles, butterflies, bees, bunnies, baby, balloons, birds, blue.....what do you spy?

Hope you will create something fun for us to see.




10 comments:

  1. Popping in to say that I think you card is fun and a creative idea in which you incorporate the 'B' for the challenge x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card for our theme this week Dena and I see another 'B' in there Bread!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great memory card love all the baking images and play on words sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card for the theme Dena! I am loving all the baking and kitchen themed stamps and such great colors too reminding me of a retro kitchen which I'd love to have! The apron is so fun and the red gingham paper just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the images. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious card Dena ... and I can also see B for baguette !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a fabulous card that really shouts baking to me. Such a fun sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and fabulous card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card for our theme this week Dena, lovely stamping and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spy ANOTHER B word, Dena. The Brutus Monroe stamp set you used on this card. I recognize it (because I own it as well). Great inspiration. By the way, I'd sure LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday whenever you can. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete