Saturday, April 9, 2022

Allsorts: Masculine Theme

The new challenge at Allsorts is to create a masculine card.

Not that guys don't appreciate lovely flowers...but creating some masculine cards gives me an opportunity to finally use a new-to-me stamp from Gina K Designs, Tall Pines.  

I first masked off panels and inked blended with Distress Oxides. One card used Salvaged Patina, Pine Needles and Chipped Sapphire. The other Salvaged Patina, Frayed Burlap and Ground Espresso.  Then I stamped the trees with Black Soot which makes then look a bit foggy and I guess that it about right for the Pacific Northwest. I used Master Layouts 2 to cut the blue one and popped it on a navy card panel with foam.  The other looked like a postcard and I tried distressing it a bit and setting it at an angle. I wish now I had used the deckle cut around the edges as well.

The sentiments are pre-printed sheets from Gina K.  




There are two prizes from Craft Stash for this challenge!  So get crafty and link up here for #671/2 at Allsorts.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp and lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inking and stamping Dena. Two super cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect stamp for masculine cards and loving the ink blending on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a Guy Dena, always partial to trees. A lovely zesty card in the post above.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great male cards Dena, your inky background sets off these silhouette trees beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards which I would also like to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these cards Dena - the fir tree stamp is gorgeous and your background colouring is fab!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete