Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Bee Kind


 There is a new sketch today at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!  The sketch has an option of 'things that fly."

So my design team inspiration card uses the sketch and the option with a bee. The image and sentiment are a mini set from Altenew. I cut the stitched hexagons with a die from Pretty Pink Posh. The hexagon stamped in black is from a very old CTMH set, papers from my stash. 

Check out the amazing takes on sketch #553 by the rest of the design team and I hope you will join in and have some fun crafting. Link up HERE





2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Dena! What an adorable bee... she's perfecting cut out, so you must be one lucky crafter to have a bee die... wish I did! Love your choice of yellow and black as your color theme. Using a strip of honeycomb paper across the bottom is so clever! Great card with a great message!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and stylish card Dena - love it xx

    ReplyDelete