Wednesday, April 20, 2022

CAS Botanical

Yesterday while on a lengthy phone call I cut a lot of botanicals from the new Botanical Duo set from Gina K Designs, and later I made this card inspired by the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge.

I used a scrap of heavy weight card and inked blended color in areas where it would back blooms and leaves. I spritzed it with water to create some bokeh.  After trimming the the little panel, I stacked three die cuts together for dimension and adhered them.  The sentiment froman Altenew mini set was stamped and then adhered the panel with dimensional tape.





    


                                               Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. An elegant Cas creation Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the blended background behind that pretty flower, I just might borrow your idea :) Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....this is just stunning! That blending is amazing and the white silhouetted florals look fabulous against it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The background is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, the background is beautiful. The white die cut flower is the perfect addition. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete