Saturday, April 9, 2022

SS #698 with a Bookmark


 Happy Saturday!  I'm here to offer some inspiration for the new challenge at Sketch Saturday.  Hope you will play along.

The vertical element in the sketch made me think of a bookmark that I could include with the card. It slides right out, and will be the perfect thank you for a dear friend who is an avid reader. 

 I posted another card from the 4 piece layering stencil Lemons & Leaves from Trinity Stamps on Tuesday. The stencil is  6" x 9" so you really can make two cards easily from the inked background. Inks used were Gina K Designs- Lemon Drop, Wild Dandelion, Jelly Bean Green, Asparagus; Distress ink Brushed Corduroy.


Both cards created from my background



1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to make a bookmark! And your backgrounds are so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete