Saturday, April 2, 2022

Allsorts #670

A brand new challenge for the week at Allsorts!  Brenda has chosen a fun theme: Any Real Animal

I had so much trouble deciding which of my animal images to use, and finally decided on a favorite of mine from Picket Fence Studios One Hot Chick setI've paired it with some paper from My Mind's Eye Here is Happy pad. And I made an easy tri-fold card.  The images were colored with Copics and fussy cut. The grass below was free hand drawn because they didn't look quite right floating!







I hope you will check out the fantastic inspiration of the design team HERE at Allsorts and join in with your own project featuring a real animal. We look forward to visiting your posts!

Lavinia Stamps is the sponsor. Guinevere and Shoal of Fishes stamps are the beautiful image prizes for this challenge!

7 comments:

  1. I love your funky Hens Dena, I would love to see some like that roaming our paddocks although they may give the residents an inferiority complex.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful hens and your grass is just right for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun hens, Dena! And loving the sentiment to go with them along with the fabulous card fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trifold card Dena and I love those funky hens - I also agree the grass anchors them perectly!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these funky chickens Dena! Fabulous papers and fun fold too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card and I really love those chicken images. Hens always make me smile, especially when I think back to when I kept them. They really are characters and this card captures that. Great card engineering too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun card, great hen images;-))m

    ReplyDelete