Sunday, April 21, 2013

Want a rainbow?



 


The Clean and Simple sketch this week was intriguing...not simple to execute, however.  I had this idea...and after many attempts, I am just calling it in. lol  The card looks better in person. I really wanted the 'watery' look for the rainbow, but probably should have gone to card stock strips.  It is a marvelous sentiment though from a favorite performer.

Challenge: Clean & Simple FTL 237
Stamp: Scrapbook Sentiments- Women, Close To My Heart
Inks: Smoky Plum, Crystal Blue, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Honey, Cotton Candy, Black
                                                                                    Tools: Paper piercer, Fiskars cloud punches

4 comments:

  1. what a great card! Love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the stitched rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-217.html

    ReplyDelete