Saturday, April 13, 2013

Travel



I just LOVE to travel!!  It's been a marvelous way to combine training classes or seminars with exploration.  I have been fortunate to visit Boston, San Francisco, New Orleans, Denver, Santa Barbara, New York City, and Washington, D.C. for professional development.  I always add some time on after the class to see the area.  In the past two years, I have been able to go to Japan and Thailand with my oldest son as traveling companion just for fun.  We travel well together, and he has asked where we should go next....this sentiment says it all for me.  Let's just pack!

http://casology.blogspot.ca/
This card is for the CASology challenge Week 39.  The stamp is from Wordsworth Remembering, a set called Life Affirming.  I sponged with CTMH Twilight and Pear inks, and added tiny black sparkles.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment and sponging. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, I agree with you about traveling...I love it, too! I also adore your card...the blue and green sponging is so ethereal behind that wonderful, crisp sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sponging and black accents really make this CAS card pop! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful, serene and perfectly CAS card, dena! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and a fantastic take on this challenge! So beautiful and serene - just amazing *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment and I love the implication of the globe with your sponged blue and green! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous sentiment and I love the sponged background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the HM from CASology, Dena, for your CASlicious card!!

    ReplyDelete