Saturday, April 20, 2013

CASology Week 40 WORD





Loved reading books to my three boys as they were growing, and now have the pleasure of reading with my grandsons.  'Books' was my very first thought when I saw the challenge for this week.  This  sweet digital image from Vintage Digi Stamps was colored with water brush and CTMH inks. I wanted to keep the colors soft for the vintage feel. It was sponged around the edges also. 
Another wonderful challenge from CASology. You really should check out the submissions- some spectacular inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Dena! Love how you colored the image. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is perfect--great card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little image! Great colouring! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena, I love that you portrayed the written word...perfect (of course you are a teacher!)! Your digi image is very cool, and your coloring is wonderful. So glad you joined us at CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete