Monday, April 15, 2013

Sleepless In Seattle

 
 
 
 

Less Is More has a challenge this week: One Layer card that represents a favorite film. 
ONE LAYER

A FILM

Lots of wonderful films raced through my head...but this gave me a chance to use my Space Needle stamp from Impress!  I did some masking and sponging to create the clouds, and the hint of Mt. Rainier in the background.  Several retired Close To My Heart sets provided the city and the background 'rain.' The sentiment was from the $1 bin at the hobby store. 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is really a cool card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dena, I love the atmospheric scene you've created of the cityscape.... Perfect for the film you chose :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, dena!! was so hoping some one from this area would do a "sleepless in seattle" card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab stamp set and a fab film!

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete