Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friends Forever





Just love the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!  I used a digital image from A Day for Daisies, coloring it and cutting carefully to have one border of the flower free. Three tiny drops of Liquid Pearls in the centers, and some tiny dot paper that has been in the stash so long that it's source is forgotten. 

Challenge:  Freshly Made Sketches, FMS 82
Image: Poppies, A Day for Daisies
Inks: Cranberry, Ruby, Sweet Leaf alcohol markers, Close to My Heart
Sentiment: Fabulous You set, Close To My Heart
Paper: White Daisy card base, Close to My Heart
Embellishment: Liquid Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the black and white with the pop of red. Great CAS look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Your striking colors are a real wow! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty, Dena!! I love it to pieces! Congratulations on the honor of being a Princess over at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete