Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thanks for the lift!



Thanks to all my friends who lift my spirits! 

I cut this circle card with Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, and used punched clouds as a mask to sponge the sky with Pacifica ink.  I stamped a piece of card stock with a Kaleidacolor pad and then stamped my air balloon image and fussy cut hem to paper piece on the image stamped on the card.
The balloon and sentiment are from the Close To My Heart Lifting Spirits set.

This card is for Clean and Simple FTL 286
and
Sweet Stamping challenge: 'transport'

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peaceful feel to this card! Great sponged clouds!! Thanks for joining our Transport challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you will be able to join us again soon! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card. Love the hot air balloon!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete