Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Nicest Thought



This image is an old wood block set from CTMH called Paris Floral.  It has a large 6x6" block and several smaller ones of matching flowers and leaves. I am cleaning my craft room - trying to part with things.  I know it will make more space for new...but it is difficult.  I am trying the "use it one last time" technique! 

This was stamped with Indian Corn Blue, water brushed and edged with Indian Corn and Pear. The smaller flower was stamped, brushed,then I masked it before stamping the leaves. The sentiment is from Verve. Tiny sparkles also CTMH.

I have inked this to Just Add Ink #209 - layers is the challenge there.
        and
Clean & Simple  FTL 287
 

5 comments:

  1. I love this set...could never get rid of it no matter how much I love the new acrylic mounts. Beautiful, beautiful card. Goes to show those "oldies but goodies" really are GOODIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps - they are very pretty. I like the way you have coloured them. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Dena - so clean, and fresh. I love how you've subtly added colour to the flowers and leaves. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I think it is very nice in a soft color combo, it makes it feel so clean and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower you used and the soft colour…goes lovely together

    ReplyDelete