Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweet Music



I was thrilled and honored to have this card selected by the CAS-ology team for Week 89, and to have the chance to guest design for this week's new challenge.
http://casology.blogspot.ca/

I have greatly admired the many skewed panel cards that have appeared on the blogs, and while there are several layers on this card, there is still lots of free space - it doesn't always have to be white to keep the overall design CAS.  The stamps used are from the Close To My Heart set Sweet Music. (There are 'notes' in music, right? Well, that was my association with the theme.)  The piano keys are stamped in Whisper ink, the sentiment in Ruby.  The main panel is Slate card stock.
I am excited to see what others create for this cue. 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love your card! Awesome angling~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour combination and I love the offset panel! Great to have you as GD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors, the orientation of your main panel, the preservation of "white space"...this is fantastic, Dena! So pretty!!!
    So happy to have you along as our guest designer this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! congratulation on ur guest design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dena, I love the colors and layout of your lovely card...so happy to have you joining us as Guest Designer this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely angle of your panel Dena and congrats on being guest designer..I love the simple and the color of your card, simple but adorable...I just join in the last 1 hour (before the challenge finished) of the challenge on CASology...hope you like to see it on my Blog...have a great day and big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card dena, I like the piano keys in the background ❗ : - )

    ReplyDelete