Saturday, April 29, 2023

Happy Mother's Day Trellis

 The new challenge at Allsorts

                         *** Anything Goes with the Option- One for the Girls ***

My Design Team card is a very currently trendy trellis card. It's fun to make and as easy as advertised :-)   Finding something to put on the trellis was more of a challenge. I colored an Altenew image of Sweet Peas colored with Copics, and stamped Happy Mother's Day inside. I'm away at a crafting retreat, and am unhappy with the colors I brought...but  I did try to match some images of sweet peas online. I think it needs more greenery as well. Do any of you have trouble crafting away from your home stash? 

This will go to one of my beautiful daughters-in-law. My DILs have been such a blessing in my life. They are beautiful, strong women, loving mothers and the best partners for my sons.



There are great crafty prizes for this challenge and the other in May provided by our generous sponsors. The draw for each of the weekly challenges will be drawn May 29th.

Prizes from WOWVOWOakwood Direct and Craft Stash 

 Check the Allsorts blog for details!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dena, the flowers are so pretty. I find it much easier to craft at home with all my stash around me. There is usually someone who can lend me anything I’ve left at home if I’m at a craft weekend. With so much chatting and laughing, I never seen to get as much done as I plan anyway. 🤣 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color scheme and gorgeous card! Love the trellis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trellis design and Sweet Peas are always a delight as is their lovely perfume.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fresh feel to this sweet card Dena, enjoy your retreat.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete