Monday, April 24, 2023

Have a Chill Day



New #522 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

 I had a very fun time creating this bright, happy card. Fun paper from Echo Park, sentiments and yellow card stock from Simon Says Stamp. Inside it says "Have a Chill Day" and will be saved for my grandson's summer birthday. It is a versatile sketch and this came together so quickly. My only problem was no sunglass stamp/die. Really?? Now on my wish list. I went to free Google clip art and found these - printed and fussy cut.

Hope you will play along with us!!



3 comments:

  1. Great card Dena, so bright and cheerful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic and fun take on the sketch, LOVE your Summery card Dena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete