Saturday, April 22, 2023

Herd You Had a Birthday

 Allsorts Challenge #725    Anything Goes w/ Option: All About Animals

My card features cows...but since April is Pet Month, you might want to feature some critters that actually can live inside with you :-)

Lots of marvelous prizes from our sponsors OakwoodAALL and CreateStamp Addicts,                Ruth Hamilton DesignAldridge Crafts

I
I used stamps and coordinating dies from My Favorite Things, The Whole Herd set, some MFT Gingham papers, and little cloud punch. Images colored with Copics.


                     I hope you will join the challenge!!  Look forward to seeing you at Allsorts.

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Dena. Love the gingham with the farm animals theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title made me smile Dena and your card equally so, such fun and with a lovely fresh feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, lovely design and the gingham looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card using these cute cows.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic country feel to your card and a fun sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete