Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Anemone


 The new sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday #604 with an option of  eyelets/brads.

I am away at a retreat, and didn't bring either of the option choices, so used gold confetti to replace that element.  I also forgot my embossing powders :-(   The intent was to stamp the image and heat emboss with gold over the ink blending and then use the black out technique with the black marker.  Improvised card was very lightly stamped so I could see the approximate areas of leaf and flower. I ink blended with two shades of Spruce Green and two shades of Lilac, then stamped in black again, blacked out with marker and splattered with gold shimmer water color.  The floral image is Altenew Paint-a-Flower Anemone and the sentiment from Gina K Designs So Many Sentiments. The green front panel is a lovely textured linen card stock from my stash.




2 comments:

  1. OH! What this is a lovely and beautiful card Sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, I really like how you used the sketch, the lightly colored floral image is beautiful against that deep background. This is a lovely Sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete