Saturday, April 15, 2023

Get Well Carnations

 Lynn has a very fun new challenge at Allsorts this week.  Challenge #724

  *** A/G with Optional Twist: Create your own Background ***

My Design Team inspiration for you uses a beautiful bouquet of Carnations from Ruth Hamilton Designs.  Ruth has some stunning digital designs in her shop, and I love using them on my cards.  This one was colored with Prisma color pencils and fussy cut.  I did make my background by random stamping a leafy spray in Gina K Jelly Bean ink. The panel was cut down to fit in the scalloped frame that is from Gina K Master Layouts 4. I popped this panel up on some Buttercup yellow card stock that was embossed with Altenew's Organic Linen folder. The sentiment is from the same set as the leaf, Gina K Designs, Flowing Florals, and I made a matching envelope.



 You could win some images from Ruth Hamilton Designs or any of the many fabulous prizes from our sponsors this month: OakwoodAALL and CreateStamp AddictsRuth Hamilton DesignAldridge Crafts.  Drawing on April 28th.    We hope you will join us!



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Get Well card Dena, a beautiful design and the colours are so pretty. I love the background you’ve created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card. The yellow is such a happy color and I love the wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Dena. I love carnations but they are hard to grow for me, I think the rabbits or squirrels eat them :(
    Love your stamped background and this fresh spring'y color scheme with green and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and adorable card with delicate flowers;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely delicate design using this sweet image Dena.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant and delicate card, so very beautiful Dena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty. You always produce amazing work with the digis and this is no exception.

    ReplyDelete