Saturday, May 6, 2023

April Showers bring May Flowers

 New today at Allsorts!  Week #727

                     ***  April Showers bring May Flowers ***

                        Prizes from WOWVOWOakwood Direct and Craft Stash 


 

My Design Team inspiration for you this week is all Spellbinders Floral Butterfly Small die of the month.  I made a background by heat embossing a circle background stamp in white and then applying several shades of Nuvo powders and spritzing. I cut the flowers from scraps of the background left once I cut the piece down to fit an A-2 card base. I used a small green scrap for the leaf bases.  Many tiny, fiddly bits!! But really fun to put together.   I hope you will join us at Allsorts this week.





7 comments:

  1. That's such an intricate die Dena and really pops against the inky background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die and what a card, stunning;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! This is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty this one is, it really appeals to my love of symmetry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this delicate die cut and your pretty card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Dena, I love your background. Great design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful design and loving the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete