Saturday, March 26, 2022

You Make Me Hoppy


Good Morning!  Happy to greet the weekend with a new challenge at Sketch Saturday. Hope you will be able to have some crafting time and join us.

For my design team inspiration, I adjusted the sketch to a top-folding portrait A-2 card.  The background was ink blended with the Easter Background stencil from Pretty Pink Posh. The grass, flowers, bunnies and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp March 2022 Kit 'Hoppy Days Ahead'   I colored with Copics and fussy cut. The grass and sentiment with popped up with foam tape.






4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Dena with the adorable bunnies and very pretty stencilling.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dena! I love your sweet bunnies and fun background! Your color combo is perfection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for you lovely comment on my page I'm now a follower of your blog I'd love for you to do the same for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunnies are just adorable frolicking about in the spring flowers Dena! I love your pretty background too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete