Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Red, White & Blue

Time for a new sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

Use the sketch with an option to use scraps, which I have done with my card. Recently I organized my patterned paper by color families into folders. While doing this I saw several combinations of scrap that really went well together, so I paper clipped them and every now and then I pick one and make a card. The horizontal kraft piece is from a section of packing material, and the little stars were in a little plastic bag - no idea where they came from.

No sentiment on this as it will probably go out in July or maybe Memorial Day and I'll write inside.

Hope you will check out the rest of the design team inspiration at TSOT and join the challenge!



4 comments:

  1. I think this is a clever use of the sketch, to use scraps in this color combo, and this card can fit so many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Dena, love this mix of papers and colors - this will be perfect in July! But, I agree, it could go with so many things - great teen card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super way to use up the offcuts Dena, makes for a very striking card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card ~ Red, White & Blue. Dena, what a perfect card for July. I love using up those many gathered scraps. I have a box full!!!

    ReplyDelete