Saturday, March 26, 2022

In the garden


This week at Allsorts, Lorraine has selected the theme "In the Garden". Sponsors for the challenge are First Stop Stationers with two prizes: Card-io Winter Walks and Oriental Whispers.




I am looking forward to getting my vegetable garden started. I have four raised beds and an herb garden. Lots of tomatoes, beans, beets, peas, kale and squash. Last year I tried potatoes and discovered that four plants was WAY too much for me. 

My inspiration card did not turn out as I had hoped...but deadlines loom. Perhaps I will add another in a day or so with flowers this time. Plenty of those in the garden as swell. Right now it's just a few daffodils, primroses, anemone, forsythia, and the English daisies. 

I hope you will be inspired to create a project and share it with us at Allsorts challenge HERE.



8 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery and the vegetable garden depicted beautifully Dena right down the the trowel and fork.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for a gardener. Happy Saturday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card for a gardener, have a great weekend;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card for a gardener, so colourful and cheerful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cheerful gardener's card Dena - enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card turned out perfectly, Dena. I love how you added the little garden tools along with the sentiment and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great B.paper love the garden tools and added twine
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Dena! Great background paper and garden tool images to follow the theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete