Monday, January 1, 2024

Single Flower Birthday


 

Welcome to 2024!

My Design Team inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #558 is below. I thought this was a marvelous sketch for using small pieces of patterned paper and some ephemera from my stash. And I am in serious need of building my birthday card stash - so I made two cards with this sketch. Sentiments are from Gina K Designs.

Hoping you will play along as well. It's inspiring to me to see your creations with the sketch each week.



* Some folks who have been around Close To My Heart for a few decades may recognize the green patterned papers...craft hoarding is a real thing!  haha

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Dena love the sketch and the papers you have used
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Dena, congrats , happy 2024 !!

    ReplyDelete