Saturday, January 13, 2024

Make a Background

 The fun new challenge this week at Allsorts is to

     *** Create Your Own Background ***  or use the Anything Goes option

With marvelous prizes from  Polkadoodles and Oakwood  to be selected at the end of the month.


For my card, I did some clear embossing of several background stamps on the water color paper before adding color.  The great image from AALL& Create had wanted didn't show up as well as I thought it would, so I stamped it again in black and added some white splatter. The panel was cut with an Altenew die and I added a black die cut from Altenew's  Hanging Gardens set.
I hope you will check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration and join us at Allsorts this week.



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful design. I like how you used the die to cut it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Dena. I love the colour combination for your lovely background.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty design and lovely colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gentle card Dena. Your resist background looks wonderful, I've not done that for a while so thank you for the reminder!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done, Dena. Love the color scheme and gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dena love the stamps and colour you have used
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete