Monday, January 15, 2024

Feel Better

 

Good Morning

and welcome to another sketch challenge at

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

As you can see I rotated the sketch.  I used lots of fun scraps from my stash for this card, and a well-loved and older Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Treat Yourself.  I did lots of stitched die cuts with MFT squares, a SSS rectangle, and an Altenew cover plate.  This will go out to a dear friend who is feeling poorly. Chocolate + raspberry?

Hope you are staying warm and safe wherever you might be.  It's been below 20 F here for quite a few days.  Perfect crafting time, I say!

The Design Team would love to see you at the AHSC blog this week!





2 comments:

  1. This is REALLy cute...and now I want some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete