Saturday, January 27, 2024

Anything But Square

            Welcome to the new challenge at Allsorts which has an option this week of 

                                              Anything But Square

                  Prizes from Stampendous to be drawn at the end of the month

For my Design Team card I have made a teepee fold card decorated with a new to me ice cream cone die from Simon Says Stamp, and sentiment from Gina K Designs. This card folds flat to mail in a 5x7 envelope.



                                                 This is how it folds to go in the envelope.



6 comments:

  1. Full of Summertime Dena, perfect for our theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful summertime card. Love the ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card fold Dena so different from the norm which is exactly what I wanted to see you have done me proud
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Dena, love the different shape and pretty colors! I made one of these shapes once before, maybe I'll try it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars!! That's sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Dena, great design. I haven't made a teepee card for ages, thanks for the inspiration.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete