Saturday, November 25, 2023

Colors of Winter


 

Allsorts challenge #756 - with Colors of Winter option selected by design teammate Sarah.

Marvelous prizes this week come from AALL and Create who still have some fabulous bargains to be had, lots of stamps and stencils are half price or less but you need to be quick as the sale will be over very soon.

Winter has so many 'outfits' that is is very difficult to choose. My favorites are any shade of blue with white and something shiny. 

My card came about because I just acquired a foiling machine and discovered some acetate transfer sheets purchased about two years ago. I don't believe I understood how to use them at the time. Now I've figured it out!  So I foiled the Merry Christmas and placed some patterned paper that had gold stars and dots behind the acetate. I cut an oval aperture from a piece of sea glass card stock and splattered it with white paint and added lots of tiny gold star sequins. 

Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely wintry creations on the Allsorts blog!  Hope you will take a look and join the fun.



6 comments:

  1. A very elegant card using your new machine Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dena, I love the foiling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely. You will be having lots of fun with your new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, the blue white and gold looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully elegant and stylish card design Dena.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete