Saturday, November 11, 2023

Friendship

 The new challenge at Allsorts this week has  the theme of Friendship.  Friends and a loving family are the greatest riches in my life.  I love sending them cards to let them know how much I treasure them.

Challenge #754 can have a Friendship theme or Anything Goes.  As always there are some marvelous prizes from StampendousOakwood Direct and WOWVOW

The Design Team has some beautiful inspiration for you - check them out on the Allsorts blog.

My card is pretty clean and simple - using snips from my box of little pretty left-overs and sentiments from Simon Says Stamp. The FRIEND stamp was heat embossed with copper. and I added some copper sequins.  This is a mini-slimline card.





8 comments:

  1. What a great design with those strips. Perfect for our optional theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderfully done, Dena. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very effective design Dena and the burnt orange and navy a lovely combination.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely design using these patterned papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Dena, I really love this stylish design and the colours are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Dena what a fabulous design I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Dena. The strips of patterned paper make a lovely background for the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super design and lovely papers Dena, making a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete