Saturday, November 18, 2023

Three Trees

                  Christmas is the theme for challenge #755 at Allsorts!

                        with prizes from Stampendous and Oakwood Direct and WOWVOW


My card uses some wonderful dies, Ornamental Trees,  from Gina K Designs. The sentiment from her Feeling Frosty set.  It is such a pretty font and I love that it has a coordinating die. I made LOTS of them and this is the sentiment on nearly all my holiday cards!  I'm either batching well or very lazy :-)

This is a simple design and easy to put together. Perfect when you need LOTS of cards to mail.





9 comments:

  1. Those trees are very stylish Dena and make for a beautiful CAS creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Christmas cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely CAS Christmas card with those super die cut Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of Christmas trees on this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant and stylish CAS card design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and stylish CAS design. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous CAS card. Love those die cut trees xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your trees, I agree it's a great design for lots of cards. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete