Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Double the Fun

 


Double the fun for this challenge at                                                       Try Stampin' On Tuesday!                                                 The optional theme to use with the sketch is Thanksgiving.

This sketch is partnering with the challenge at                            Double Trouble "3-2-1 Recipe to a Happy Harvest"

                    

Three patterned papers,  two embellishments, and one  fall item.  Both challenges are linked above and are open until November 19th.  Create and link up on both sites so we can see how you have interpreted these two fun challenges.  

My card used papers from my bountiful stash and some stamps from Simon Says Stamp sets. I colored with Prisma pencils.







3 comments:

  1. beautiful card , congrats , 💐☺️ have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, I didn't see your DT project on TSOT and just want to let you know your layout and colors for our 3-2-1 Recipe is beautiful and we would love you to join us at Double Trouble to earn you chances in our random draw... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had commented on your beautiful card Dena, seems I have had to catch up a lot! A great image and love your colouring and paper.

    ReplyDelete