Saturday, September 9, 2023

Use a Die Cut!

A very fun new challenge #745 at Allsorts!

             *** Use a Die Cut   ~  or Anything Goes ***

                        Prizes from Craft StashAnna Marie DesignsAALL and CreateOakwood

My card uses the Small Die of the Month from Spellbinders Breezy Swing that cut the girl, swing, and all the floral bits from my scraps container.  I used some curvy dies to cut green lawn.  The sentiment was done on my computer and inside is a message for my granddaughter for her school start this week.  


                                             Hope you will have a crafty week and join us!

9 comments:

  1. What a fab die set Dena, it's make such a pretty summery scene.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dena this is so pretty I love the dies you have used to make this lovely scene
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful scene, Dena. Love her polka dotted dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dena, what gorgeous dies and a lovely back to school card for your granddaughter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely die set and the scene you've created is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Dena. I love the summery scene you’ve created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back from my holiday I'm doing a bit of catching up...wow! this is fabulous, so many lovely die cuts to create this beautiful scene.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete