Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sunny Birthday

 


A bit late  posting today, but here is my Design Team card for #734 at Sketch Saturday.  There is always an optional twist to the challenge, and this week was using red/yellow/blue.  My card doesn't use the option but it was great fun using the sketch as inspiration.

My products are Gina K Designs latest Breath of Sunshine kit with Gina K inks -Wild Dandelion, Prickly Pear, Jelly Bean Green, and Fresh Asparagus. This is a layered stamp set that is so easy to line up. I used the coordinating dies. The stitched dies are from My Favorite Things, and Close To My Heart embossing folder.

Hope you will join the challenge at Sketch Saturday!  It will run through September 22nd.


Also linking to Tic Tac Toe Challenge #225.  I used Birthday, Die Cuts, Stamping.



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, sunny and happy card, with a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sunflowers are just gorgeous! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete