Saturday, September 16, 2023

Masculine Birthday

 Allsorts new challenge #746 has an optional theme of Masculine.  I know I am not the only crafter who struggles with getting this type of card right.  It's an excellent challenge!

Prizes from Craft StashAnna Marie DesignsAALL and CreateOakwoodWOWVOW 

My go to for masculine usually is the stencil box.  My card used a really beautiful one from A Colorful Life Designs (their July release).  My colors were inspired by a color challenge (CAS Colours & Sketches #520) but this didn't turn out to be a CAS card. I inked the yellow part twice and cut one out and popped it up. 

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, Happy Happy Happy set. It was cut with both navy and white. I offset the Happy and popped those up as well. The Birthday was stamped in navy and then in clear embossing.


Hoping you will check out the fabulous Design Team inspiration and join the challenge HERE.


8 comments:

  1. Love the colour palette Dena, makes for a perfect masculine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab is this Dena I love it the colours and design are perfect for this weeks theme
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this and such wonderful bold colours too. A perfect masculine design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely geometric design for your male card, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and lovely card for male;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful Dena, perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very striking masculine card, Dena. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've smashed it! A great design.

    ReplyDelete