Thursday, September 21, 2023

From My Barn to Yours

 Just playing in the craft room today!  A few weeks back I watched a video at Frenchie Stamps HERE   It's the barn door pop-up card, and I copied all the measurements.  Well, a few really fun challenges are out there ( see all the links below) and it just seemed like the time to try it.  I watched the video again, and made this little barn. I decorated with stamps and dies from My Favorite Things, The Whole Herd set. I colored with Copic markers.  What a fun little card!!

                                          Hay, hen, and chicks stamped, colored, and die cut:



Linking to  The Card Concept - Country        Double Trouble #148  'Any Way You Punch It'

    

and  I Spy With My Little Eye  - Something from or On a Farm

8 comments:

  1. Hey, Dena, what fun barn cards you've created - BOTH versions! Thanks for the link, I will definitely book mark the tutorial. Great job coloring all you elements for our Double Trouble farm-themed challenge!! Thank you for sharing your cute cards and your creativity with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun cards - great concept and very cute images! Thanks so much for sharing at Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge - Something on a Farm
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Dena, how fabulous is this!!! And so very cute! A really fun and creative card, so great to see you playing along this month at I spy with my little eye! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena, Oh my, love your barn cards... one as cute as the other. Thanks for the link for instructions for making these cards. Adorable and fun cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, just love this fun and wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pair of cards, Dena! The images are wonderfully colored, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #148. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How incredibly cute, Dena. This is just adorbs. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crad Concept and please join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creativity.
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Come Play Along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my cuteness!!!! This is so cute! I love so much how the barn doors open up to feature the little scenes. So creative! Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete