Monday, August 22, 2022

It's still summer!


Not sure about any of you, but I am NOT ready to let go of summer and all it's sunny goodness. The new autumn and Christmas sets are in my cart to buy and some already in my new box, but I just can't face crafting with them yet. I made one a few weeks ago and it looks goofy on display in my 80 degree craft room.  :-)

So I have used the Simon Says Stamp Beachy Keen set and some bold colors to inspire you with this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I stamped the umbrella and lined it up to make the fully open umbrella. I used some Copics to color and add some dots and fussy cut it. It has been popped up on the blue piece. I used a stencil and some pigment ink to create the clouds.

I hope you will join us at AHSC and link up any season of craftiness!






No comments:

Post a Comment