Thursday, August 4, 2022

Belated B-day Fun

 

Got this cute little Lawn Fawn stamp and die set in the recent surprise box fund raiser at Simon Says Stamp. I finally got a moment to play today and used a circle stencil to ink blend a sky with Distress Oxides and flicked water drops and then splattered with gilded Foundry Wax. When you heat set the wax it puffs up and sets.  Then I stamp, colored and die cut the little planet. The sentiments were cut with SSS die strips.  I added a few tiny stars from Pretty Pink Posh for more sparkle.  I love how this turned out :-)





Linking to Little Red Wagon #665 - Make it with Circles

                    and

Addicted to Stamps & More #435 - Dies and/or Stencils



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this darling card with all its circles. You did a great job of ink blending and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete