Friday, February 11, 2022

Typed Birthday B,W+1

 Lots of activity here lately!  I'm so happy to still have time to link up to AAA Cards current challenge.

I really like this vintage typewriter and the set came with many different sentiments to fit the page.  For my pop of color I used a MFT die to cut some circles along the bottom of the top-fold A2 card and backed it with some red, then die cut a matching small balloon. I drew the string and added a bit of white gel pen highlight. It is a large stamp, but still about 2/3 white space left for a CAS card.










5 comments:

  1. Very cool take on the challenge, love the pop of red, thank you for playing at AAA Cards. I tried emailing you, but got it back, can you please email me? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena I can't reply to your email, do you have fb? look me up we can chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card with the pop of red! Thank you for joining us with this beauty at AAA cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  4. You warmed the cockles of this old secretary's heart, Dena! I love how you added the balloon and the extra interest from the border with the red peeking through! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I lurve that typewriter stamp! You've captured every detail and the pop of red is really effective. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete