Monday, February 7, 2022

Happy Birds Thank You

 

Happy Monday!  

Time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today. I hope you will be able to try it out and join us.

My card uses a Close To My Heart set, Happy Birds (retired like me) colored with alcohol markers. The birds and flowers are all from the same set. I masked the flowers and fussy cut the birds.  The background friendship stamp from My Favorite Things was heat embossed on patterned paper. The stitched squares were cut with a MFT die set, the panels with Gina K Master Layout 7, and the sentiment is from Simon Says. Foam popped the squares and embellished with Nuvo drops. All these things pulled out and my desk is a BIG mess, but I really love how this mini slim-line turned out.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I parted with that stamp set, but wish I hadn't. It was a lovely one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A promise of Spring here Dena, very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Dena .. love the spring colours
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dena love the colours you have used. Alison x

    ReplyDelete