Saturday, February 26, 2022

Allsorts Debut

 

   I am honored to join the design team at Allsorts!  

My inspiration card for Challenge # 665 uses a beautiful floral Primula from Ruth Hamilton, who is one of the sponsors for this challenge.  For a UK winner, there is a prize of a die from Colemans Craft


The challenge is to hand color your image or to paper piece.

For my card I chose to color with pencils and shade with Gamsol. The stitched panel behind was very lightly blended with an Altenew stencil, Flowing Leaves, and then splattered with black.  I added a few dew drop embellishments.

I hope you will join the challenge and link up here at Allsorts this week.






9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team! This is such a pretty card and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for your debut to the Allsorts DT - congrats! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Allsorts team, Dena! Such a beautiful card! Love the sketch! It's so perfect to show off Ruth's pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. WelcomeFens .. great to have you and your beautiful creations on the team. Love this card .. very pretty flowers beautifully coloured
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops sorry Dena .. commenting on my phone as I can’t leave comments on some blogs from my iPad as the comments disappear!! My eyesight isn’t what it was so I do know your name is Dena honestly😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Dena! Thanks so much for creating a wonderful card with my digi image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Dena, what a lovely floral card to debut with today. Your pencil colouring had really brought it to life.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here eventually Dena to welcome you to our little Allsorts family, we are so happy yo have you wish us. And a beautiful card to start with as well, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete