Tuesday, February 15, 2022

See through Birthday

 


I am very excited to share my first card as a new member of the Try Stampin' On Tuesday design team!

Challenge #543 asks you to make something see though or use the sketch or do both.  My little shaker sees through to the stencil blended bubbles.  I used striped patterned paper from my stash, and ink blended using Gina K Designs Fizzy stencil. A My Favorite Things die and shaker pouch, and some balloon dies with a tiny sentiment also from Gina K completed the design.

Please check out the design team inspiration cards at Try Stampin On Tuesday and I hope you will get crafty and link up.  I look forward to seeing your creations!




3 comments:

  1. What a great card, Dena! Love all the shaker elements and how you interpreted the TSOT sketch! So many luscious colors... just LOVE the balloons! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little shaker card following the sketch. Fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty shaker card Dena, they are fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete