Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Welcome Little One

 


Happy Tuesday!

Challenge #644 at Try a Sketch On Tuesday begins today.

My design team card uses some papers from my stash and a computer generated sentiment. I fussy cut a piece with the little bird and one of the elephants.  I rarely have need for a new baby card these days- a sign of advanced age :-) - but need one for a young P.E.O. sister.  I am regretting giving away all my baby stamps!

There are some wonderful projects on the blog for your inspiration. Check them out and hope you will get crafty and share your creations.




7 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! Love the soft shades on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this paperpack from CTMH and still have some of the papers, it's always a great paperpack for baby cards... love the complementary papers you used, adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully designed Dena, and loving these wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet baby card. Love the detail on the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your computer generated sentiment is perfect to go w/ those papers! Love it!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete