Monday, March 25, 2024

You are the best!

 


New  #570 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

My DT card for you this morning features Lovely Flowers, a stamp/layering stencil/die set from Gina K Designs. It was part of the January kit, and they are now available as separate items. I stamped and then stenciled using Gina K Designs inks: Innocent Pink, Lovely Lavender, Dusty Rose, Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Lucky Clover, Grass Green, Jelly Bean Green, and Fresh Asparagus.

The sentiment is from Altenew's Leaf Canopy set.

The intent was to make an open front card...but that didn't stand properly. I think I should not have cut the bottom leaves. So I adhered it to the front of the card base. 

This card measures 4.5" x 6.25"



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous just the way it is! Your coloring is amazing!!! The flowers are stunning and I love the BLUE!

    ReplyDelete