Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Citrus


 Sketch #645 at Try a Sketch On Tuesday begins today.

My DT card for you uses stamps and papers from Simon Says Stamp June 2022 kit You Shine (still available). I don't have the coordinating dies, so I fussy cut the images and made an arrangement of them. They were colored with alcohol markers.  It seemed like a fun idea to put some Glossy Accents on the lemon segments and that looks great in person - not showing much in my photo. This set has some lovely butterflies and a bee, too, that I used in another card at the end of March.  It's a really fun and versatile set.

This TSOT sketch is fantastic for using all kinds of papers or techniques.  Hope you will give it a try and share your creation on the blog.  We love to see your interpretations!



3 comments:

  1. What a cool combination of papers and elements... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vintage, summertime feel to this card Dena. Beautiful papers and you used the sketch very nicely!

    ReplyDelete