Saturday, March 9, 2024

Yellow

 The new challenge #771 at Allsorts theme is to USE YELLOW, or Anything Goes is always an option if you prefer.  The Design Team loves seeing how you create with the theme, and the host will select her Top 5 at the end of the week.   There are prizes from our generous sponsors  Craftstash and AALL and Create that are selected by Random Generator at the end of the month.


My design team card for this challenge uses a sweet daffodil stamp from Close To My Heart. It's an older stamp, but a spring favorite that I colored with Copics. The window die cuts are from Gina K Designs Master Layout 5. I backed the cut out with a white panel stenciled with some clouds.  The yellow paper, Buttercup, is an older color of CTMH. Daffodil from my garden :-)

 Some sad news this week that CTMH will be going out of business at the end of the year.  When I first began stamping in the 1990's, I was exclusively purchasing CTMH product and attending home demonstration classes. For five years, I was a Consultant as well.  I've since moved on to using products from lots of companies, but my basic inks, paper and many stamps are still foundations in my craft room.   It was a quality company with fabulous people.




9 comments:

  1. A lovely sunny daffodil card Dena.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Spring card Dena love the embossed window and the flowers a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out! Beautiful window die, a perfect background for the pretty Daffodil stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a glutton for daffodils I love this beautiful card Dena. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous Dena. I do love daffs and am one of those people that love the smell too. Ours get bashed about a bit as we are in a windy aspect so I pick the snapped ones to enjoy in the kitchen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea to put the flowers on a windowsill, it looks wonderful. So sad to read about CTMH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Dean, I love the clean and fresh design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very clean and fresh design, beautiful stamping too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete