Monday, February 26, 2024

Best Birthday



                      Good Morning!

          Sketch #566 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge provided me with an opportunity to use a Gel plate background made earlier this week with stencils, stamps and acrylic paints.  I backed it with heavier card stock and cut it in strips.  The leaf piece was in my folder from an earlier paint session. I stamped the Gina K Designs sentiment with Distress Oxide inks to try to replicate the paint colors.

It really does make me happy when a sketch inspires me to cut into those backgrounds.  They are too much fun to stay in a box.

Hope you will be inspired and will share your creation at AHSC this week.




1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the sketch Dena, love the background and leaves, great colour choice too. x

    ReplyDelete