Saturday, February 3, 2024

Allsorts BINGO Challenge

          A very fun new challenge at Allsorts for week 766!  Play some craft BINGO


Prizes from Stampendous

There are some delightful creations from the rest of the Design team at Allsorts. Check them out, be inspired and share what you create.
My card used several Distress Oxide inks on a new embossing folder from Spellbinders, Branching Out. The panel uses the de-bossed side. The butterflies are from Gina K Designs Wonderfully Made stamp and coordinating dies. They were stamped in black on a scrap of shaving cream background I made a while back. I would like to credit Alyson Mayo for the sketch design which she featured on a live You Tube last week she called Split Background.
Using the Center Vertical row of BINGO: Embossing, Green, Ribbon



6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Dena, makes me want to get the shaving foam out, been ages.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design, Dena! The butterflies are gorgeous on the shaving cream background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossing folder looks fab inked up and wonderful butterflies. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dena loving the colours and those butterflies
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design Dena and a beautiful sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure I posted a comment on this gorgeous card Dena, I've gone back further and see that other comments haven't appeared either? I loved all the cards.

    ReplyDelete