Monday, December 18, 2023

Happy Happy Happy


Good Morning!  

It's my Design team week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I managed to dig out some supplies in the craft room that has been taken over by wrapping and gift projects. The designer paper is from my scrap box and was a part of a Simon Says Stamp kit quite a while back.  The embossing folder is among the first I ever acquired (perhaps 25 years ago!) and the sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set, That little circle border is a MFT die.

Time to replenish the birthday card stock!

Hope you will find some time to play along this week.




2 comments:

  1. Yep! With the lovely colours, this card definitely says Happy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the circles and great way to use that embossing folder. I need to remember that since I have that folder too! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete