Saturday, December 9, 2023

I Spy Something Beginning with B

 A fun new challenge at Allsorts!  For #758 Brenda challenges you to create a project using something that that begins with a 'B'


The team has all kinds of delightful inspiration for you on the blog HERE.
My card uses a clip art of a bookcase, stamps from Gina K Designs, and a sentiment from My Favorite Things. I have paper pieced the chair and blanket using patterned paper scraps and coordinating dies. The rest was colored with alcohol markers.  Reading, crafting, and cooking are my top indoor loves. I belong to three book clubs :-)






8 comments:

  1. Books is a great B Dena, super card and I see another B - the blanket on the chair.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really inviting scene here, Dena, so nicely done and great choice of B's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the Allsorts theme. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this card when I saw in on the DT page and wondered how you did the bookcase - it's a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Dena, lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card and great for our 'B' challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no better way to curl up with a good book than with a warm cover and a snuggly kitty! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete